Commercial 14 lb Grease Trap 7 G.P.M.
- Dimensions Overall (L x W x H)- 14.544" x 17.447" x 16.305"
- Floor to center of inlet/outlet- 12.702"
- Center of inlet/outlet to top of trap- 3.603"
- 2" inlet/outlet
- 14 lb capacity
- 7 Gallons Per Minute
- 10 year warranty
- Injection molded tank ,lid and baffels in engineered thermoplastic, that will not corrode, chip or peel, even under the most severe applications
- Enhanced performance, smaller footprint and no ribs where tank meets floor easy to clean
- Maximum service temperature rated at (220F) +104C
- Molded one piece tank eliminates seams and potential leaking
- weighs up to 60% less than directly equivalent metal competitors - offers ease of installation, transport and storage
- Connected using mechanical joint couplings allowing for use of various piping materials
- Endura® lids supports 440 pounds of pedestrian and light duty traffic
- Flexibility of installation - can be installed in-floor, on-floor, or semi-recessed
- Recessed silicone seal prevents unpleasant oders from leaving the interceptor
- Cover is provided with an easy open latch system
- Free shipping to Continental United States
Installed in a drainage line between the kitchen fixtures and the downstream sewer drainage system to intercept and store fat, oil and grease. It Is provided with a correctly sized flow control and complete installation instructions.
Grease Traps are a necessity for any commercial kitchen. They hook up to the commercial kitchen sinks and allow the greasy water to flow through the trap. These are heavy duty plastic grease traps that are PDI Certified. PDI is the Plumbing and Drainage Institute. Grease traps can be installed in ground in a cemented area, under a sink or the the right or left of the sink. This ships free of charge and comes with a 10 year manufacturer warranty. Depending on your facility, this 14 lb grease trap for your grease drainage needs!