20 lb Grease Trap 10 G.P.M.
- Dimensions Overall (L x W x H)- 14.551" x 17.444" x 16.306"
- Floor to center of inlet/outlet- 12.7"
- Center of inlet/outlet to top of trap- 3.606"
- 2" inlet/outlet
- 20 lb capacity
- 10 Gallons Per Minute
- 10 year warranty
- Injection molded tank ,lid and baffels in engineered thermoplastic, that will not corrode, chip or peel, even under the most severe applications
- Enhanced performance, smaller footprint and no ribs where tank meets floor easy to clean
- Maximum service temperature rated at (220F) +104C
- Molded one piece tank eliminates seams and potential leaking
- weighs up to 60% less than directly equivalent metal competitors - offers ease of installation, transport and storage
- Connected using mechanical joint couplings allowing for use of various piping materials
- Endura® lids supports 440 pounds of pedestrian and light duty traffic
- Flexibility of installation - can be installed in-floor, on-floor, or semi-recessed
- Recessed silicone seal prevents unpleasant oders from leaving the interceptor
- Cover is provided with an easy open latch system
- Free shipping to Continental United States
Installed in a drainage line between the kitchen fixtures and the downstream sewer drainage system to intercept and store fat, oil and grease. It Is provided with a correctly sized flow control and complete installation instructions.
Commercial Grease Traps are required by every township in a commercial kitchen. This grease trap is a 20 lb trap with 10 G.P.M. capacity. The 20 lbs is the capacity of grease the trap will hold and the 10 G.P.M. is the gallons per minute this grease trap is rated for regarding the water flow. Grease Traps can be inserted in ground in a cemented area, under commercial sinks or next to a commercial sink. AT Faucet offers other size grease traps as well. They range from 14 lb traps to 100 lb traps. If you have any questions regarding this 20 lb grease trap, give us a call or email us!