Installed in a drainage line between the kitchen fixtures and the downstream sewer drainage system to intercept and store fat, oil and grease. It Is provided with a correctly sized flow control and complete installation instructions.
- Dimensions Overall (L x W x H)- 23.5" x 17.502" x 16.304"
- Floor to center of inlet/outlet- 12.649"
- Center of inlet/outlet to top of trap- 3.655"
- 2" inlet/outlet
- 40 lb capacity
- 20 Gallons Per Minute
- 10 year warranty
- Injection molded tank ,lid and baffels in engineered thermoplastic, that will not corrode, chip or peel, even under the most severe applications
- Enhanced performance, smaller footprint and no ribs where tank meets floor easy to clean
- Maximum service temperature rated at (220F) +104C
- Molded one piece tank eliminates seams and potential leaking
- weighs up to 60% less than directly equivalent metal competitors - offers ease of installation, transport and storage
- Connected using mechanical joint couplings allowing for use of various piping materials
- Endura® lids supports 440 pounds of pedestrian and light duty traffic
- Flexibility of installation - can be installed in-floor, on-floor, or semi-recessed
- Recessed silicone seal prevents unpleasant oders from leaving the interceptor
- Cover is provided with an easy open latch system
- Free shipping to Continental United States