Installed in a drainage line between the kitchen fixtures and the downstream sewer drainage system to intercept and store fat, oil and grease that can plug up the area sewage system and cause serious back flow. It is provided with a correctly sized flow control and complete installation instructions.
- Dimensions Overall (L x W x H)- 31" x 23.5" x 17.4"
- Floor to center of inlet/outlet- 12.202"
- Center of inlet/outlet to top of trap- 5.198"
- 4" inlet/outlet
- 70 lb capacity
- 35 Gallons Per Minute
- 10 year warranty
- Injection molded tank ,lid and baffels in engineered thermoplastic, that will not corrode, chip or peel, even under the most severe applications
- Normally used in the drainage portion of the DWV system only
- Maximum service temperature rated at (220F) +104C
- Molded one piece tank eliminates seams and potential leaking
- weighs up to 60% less than directly equivalent metal competitors - offers ease of installation, transport and storage
- Connected using mechanical joint couplings allowing for use of various piping materials
- Endura® lids supports 440 pounds of pedestrian and light duty traffic
- Flexibility of installation - can be installed in-floor, on-floor, or semi-recessed
- Recessed silicone seal prevents unpleasant oders from leaving the interceptor
- Cover is provided with an easy open latch system
- Free shipping to Continental United States