Endura XL Grease interceptors offer extended grease capacity for applications that may typically be specified or installed using much larger concrete or steel tanks. The 'M' models are designed for internal or limited traffic applications up to 2000lbs, and are supplied with flush to finish access covers as standard.
- Dimensions Overall (L x W x H)- 59" x 26" x 43"
- Dimension of floor to center of inlet/outlet- 29"
- Cover rated for traffic
- Hub Fit
- Cover is raised .625"from floor
- ASME A112.14.3, PDI G101 & CSA Approved
- XL75 MODELS: 75GPM Flow Rating, 560lb Grease storage capacity. Comparable to 750 gallon
- Easy to transport and install. Save both time and money, plush gain installation flexibility. Integrated manual and mechaiucal lifting locations
- Flush to finish access covers for internal/pedestrian applications
- Accessible flow control via patented Dynamic Inlet Baffle
- High performance grease separation - >98% on ASME Testing
- Smart tank profile to resist floatation. Includes integrated tie-down locations for additional bouyancy resistance where required
- High Performance PE Tank. Burial up to 6ft below grade (measured from top of tank)
- Riser Extensions available - cut to suit on site (39100AX18/AX35) 18" and 35" respectively
- Free shipping to Continental United States