Commercial Low Profile Grease Trap 50 lb.
Installed in a drainage line between the kitchen fixtures and the downstream sewer drainage system to intercept and store fat, oil and grease. Is provided with a correctly sized flow control and complete installation instructions. This low profile grease trap is ideal for being placed under sinks.
- Dimensions Overall (L x W x H)- 31.063" x 23.5" x 10.94"
- Floor to center of inlet/outlet- 6.99"
- Center of inlet/outlet to top of trap- 3.95"
- 2" inlet/outlet
- 50 lb capacity
- 25 Gallons Per Minute
- 10 year warranty
- Injection molded tank ,lid and baffels in engineered thermoplastic, that will not corrode, chip or peel, even under the most severe applications
- With a flow rate capacity up to 25gpm and industry standard height of 11" (7.5" to connection centers) replacement and retrofitting as simple.
- Maximum service temperature rated at (220F) +104C
- Molded one piece tank eliminates seams and potential leaking
- weighs up to 60% less than directly equivalent metal competitors - offers ease of installation, transport and storage
- Connected using mechanical joint couplings allowing for use of various piping materials
- Endura® lids supports 440 pounds of pedestrian and light duty traffic
- Internal components can be removed in less than 6 of additional clearance making this unit a truly low profile solution.
- Recessed silicone seal prevents unpleasant oders from leaving the interceptor
- Cover is provided with an easy open latch system
- Free shipping to Continental United States